Skip to main content

Kermis 2021 in the Almere Centrum


WELCOME TO RAEIMA'S PASSION


                                 Kermis is an exhibition or summer fair conducted in the Almere Centrum on August 2021. Hurray!! It's an extraordinarily fun place for kids and there is no entrance ticket 😀. they had fulfilled with many games such as "catching ducks using a hook", "grabbing the toys using a hook", "hitting the tin using a ball", "pulling the five toys using a rope", and many rides such as "carousel", "teacup saucer ride", "elephant ride", "funhouse", "booster ride", "break-dance ride", "bumper cars ride", "mini scooter ride". My daughter was so excited to see and play the games and rides, especially the "teacup saucer ride", "scooter ride", in the exhibition. Finally, we bought cotton candy. Hmm! Yummy😋.
                                  At night, I told about the stories that I visited during the summer exhibition of my childhood days to my daughter. There was a summer exhibition conducted in the Nagercoil every year with entrance tickets but still more crowd in that place. We are so happy to play all rides especially a "big ferries wheel", "roller coaster", "fun games", "teacup saucer ride", etc and buy a variety of clothes, various types of stationery items, jewelry, hairband, hair clip, vessels, handbags, purse, etc and buy a variety of enormous food items such as masala papad, channa masala, pani puri, gobi manchurian, chilli bajji, ice cream, juices, badam milk in the shops. It was a favorite place for me and my cousins and we all had been eagerly waiting to go to the summer exhibition at all every year.
                                 I already posted some travel vlog in the blog, please look at the Other Travel vlog section and for more info about my blog, please go through the below links,
        • For all my recipes, please click the Cooking button on my home page.
        • For all my crafts, please click the Craft button on my home page.
        • For all info about my blog, please click the Sitemap button on my home page.                                  

Comments

Popular Posts

How to make an Ambulance Car using Cardboard Box/என்ன அட்டைப்பெட்டியில் கார் பண்ணலாமா?

WELCOME TO RAEIMA'S PASSION                                    In my daughter's school, they conduct the event to make an Emergency vehicle within   two weeks using a Cardboard box; they provided all required items such as cardboard box, chart paper, glue. First, I thought it is difficult to make a vehicle and I don't have any idea, but my daughter insists me to make an emergency vehicle for her class.                                                                         Hmm! I started searching in the scratch and got ideas, but the challenge is we need to make the vehicle using their provided items. Luckily, I got one large rectangular and a small square cardboard box for Ambulance Car , one small rectangular and a small square box for Police Car .                                                                        Seeing this all, my daughter asked me to make a car for herself 😀,so i made it by using one small square cardboard box. Will be Post the details of making

Green Coriander Chicken Gravy

                         When I was working in Bangalore, we went to the bhagini andra restaurant for a dinner party. There I like to order Green coriander chicken gravy.  its taste was good and well suits with rice, chapati, roti, etc.                          I am very eager to make this recipe so I started to searching many videos on youtube at last I made this recipe from the vahrehvah channel. Its taste was awesome. INGREDIENTS : CORIANDER LEAVES- 1 cup RED CHILLI -2 to 3 pieces CHICKEN - 1/2 kg SALT - As per needed COCONUT SHREDDED -1/2 cup GARAM MASALA WHOLE- 1 tablespoon CORIANDER WHOLE - 1 tablespoon ONION - 1 GONGER GARLIC PASTE - 1 TABLESPOON TOMATO - 1  CURRY LEAVES - 1 Spring COCONUT OIL - 3 Tablespoon  INSTRUCTIONS : 1) In a pan, add 1/2 Kg Chicken and water 1/2 cup. 2) Close the lid and boil it. 3) Add 1 tsp turmeric powder in the pan. 4) Grind the shredded coconut in a fine paste 5) Put the paste in pan and cook it until chicken cooked well. 6) Take another pan, addd 1

Nanjil Saalai Meen Karutha Curry/நாஞ்சில் சாலை மீன் கருத்த கறி

WELCOME TO RAEIMA'S PASSION                    Karutha Curry is one of a famous dish in the Kanyakumari. I prepare it by a combination of fish, coconut, and seven spices they are mustard ,  jeera , coriander , pepper , ajwain seeds , dry ginger , and chili . These are magic ingredients to become the very healthiest and tastiest recipe.                     My mom makes this tasty recipe once in the week. She used to tell it has a lot of health benefits such as               It's used to relieve from indigestion problem. It's used to give new moms after the postpartum period because it helps to remove impurities from the stomach. It helps the new mom for improving lactation and reduce the gastric problems for a new baby.                          For more Info, Please go through below links, For more Veg Recipes, please click the  Veg Varieties  from Cooking and Craft  in the sidebar. For more Non-Veg Recipes, please click the  Non-Veg varieties  from Cooking and