Skip to main content

Simple Mushroom Fry\காளான் வறுவல்


WELCOME TO RAEIMA'S PASSION

                                       I never heard the mushroom in my childhood days😆, First time, I tasted mushroom gravy with Vegetable Idly from my college hostel. Hmm! The taste was outstanding and that day itself; I am the first person in the hostel dining hall for all Thursdays😉. Yes, they make mushroom gravy with veg idly on all Thursdays.
                                      Now I am in Netherland, their mushroom is a very cheapest and easy to access. They have many benefits, such as 
          • It is Fat-free, Low calorie, Low cholesterol.
          • It helps to support the immune system and prevent damage to cells and tissues.
          • It may help protect against cancer.
          • It may help to maintain heart health.
                                        Simple Mushroom Fry is the easiest and tastiest recipe. It's well suited with all rice varieties, especially Rice with rasam, chapati, etc. I am making many recipes in Mushroom such as,
          • Mushroom Biriyani with coconut
          • Mushroom Biriyani without coconut
          • Mushroom Pepper Fry
          • Mushroom Gravy
          • Mushroom Soup
          • Mushroom Sandwich
          • Mushroom Stuffed Sandwich
          • Garlic Mushroom Fry
                                        For more info, please go through the below links.
            • For more Veg Recipes, please click the Veg Varieties from Cooking and Craft in the sidebar.
            • For more Non-Veg Recipes, please click the Non-Veg varieties from Cooking and Craft in the sidebar.    
            • For all recipes, please click the Cooking button on my home page.
            • For all info about my blog as a categorized, please click the Sitemap button on my home page

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO MAKE SIMPLE MUSHROOM FRY?

      • Mushroom - 250g
      • Onion medium size - 1 no
      • Capsicum -  1/4 size
      • Garlic - 2 nos
      • Chili powder - 1 tsp
      • Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
      • Pepper powder - 1 tsp
      • Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
      • Garam masala - 1 tsp
      • Salt - as per required
      • Oil - 3 tsp
      • Mustard - 1/4 tsp
      • Curry leaves - 1 spring

Please press the below link of video format in Tamil language and caption in the English language.


HOW DO YOU MAKE SIMPLE MUSHROOM FRY?

      • Finely chop the mushrooms, onion, garlic, capsicum.
Pour 2 tsp oil in the pan.
Once the oil is hot, add mustard seeds, curry leaves to the pan.
Once mustard seeds splutter, add chopped garlic, saute well until it's changed into a brown color.
Add onion and capsicum in the pan, saute well until it's changed into translucent.
Now add mushroom to the pan.
Add required salt to the pan. 
After a few minutes there are some water releases in the mushroom, saute well until its drain.
Add masalas (chili powder, garam masala powder, pepper powder, coriander powder) to the pan.
Saute well.
Add 2 tsp oil to the pan (optional). 
Saute well until the masalas merged with mushroom.
Garnish the mushroom fry with Coriander leaves.




 









.

Comments

Popular Posts

How to make an Ambulance Car using Cardboard Box/என்ன அட்டைப்பெட்டியில் கார் பண்ணலாமா?

WELCOME TO RAEIMA'S PASSION                                    In my daughter's school, they conduct the event to make an Emergency vehicle within   two weeks using a Cardboard box; they provided all required items such as cardboard box, chart paper, glue. First, I thought it is difficult to make a vehicle and I don't have any idea, but my daughter insists me to make an emergency vehicle for her class.                                                                         Hmm! I started searching in the scratch and got ideas, but the challenge is we need to make the vehicle using their provided items. Luckily, I got one large rectangular and a small square cardb...

How to make Vegetable Biriyani using Pressure Cooker

      WELCOME TO RAEIMA'S PASSION                                                                                    Whenever I heard "Biriyani" sound, the first thing is comes in my mind is "Chicken 🐔 or Mutton Biriyani" . Hmm! Then Vegetable Biryani?, "Ha Ha!" The Vegetable Biriyani is a top-notch dish in the vegetarian recipes.                                                   Vegetable Biriyani prepared by basmati rice, spices, mint, mixed vegetables such as carrot, beans, cauliflower, green peas, capsicum and soya chunks. Wow, the taste was outstand...

How to make a spicy chicken kothu parotta

  WELCOME TO RAEIMA'S PASSION!!!                                                             Whenever I go to the hotel, First I ordered Kothu parotta and chili chicken for two reasons. The first reason is the taste was fabulous, and the second one is the way of making this dish. Mostly, in my native, they prepare this recipe on the outside only such as "Using two big ladle, the master stir-fried the shredded parrota with egg, onion, tomato, chicken curry, and some spices". Wow! I feel more energetic to hear the sound as "ta-tat-ta-tat-ta...", in that all spices mixed with parotta pieces, hmm! There is no word to explain it.                                              ...